Quality Care and education for 18 months – 5 years old
AIMS AND OBJECTIVES
- To provide a safe, secure, caring, happy and stimulating environment where children are free to explore, play and learn.
- To promote children’s social, intellectual and physical development through play and structured activities, preparing them for a smooth transition from pre-school to school.
- To ensure that staff are suitably qualified and have the necessary checks to look after children, so that they can provide activities and opportunities for their development and can manage a wide range of children behaviour.
- To work in partnership with parents to promote the welfare, care, learning of the individual child and to keep parents informed about their child’s activities, progress and event at the school.
- To actively promote equality of opportunity and anti-discriminatory practice within the setting.
- To provide appropriate resources and utilise all the space that can effectively promote children’s development.
- To ensure that proper measure are in place to promote the safety and good health of everyone in the setting.
- To ensure that staff and parents are aware of child protection issues within the school and the policy is put into practice if required.
What does your child acquire with us?
In our school, your child will be able to :
- Develop on the sensorimotor level,
- Develop his/her personnality,
- Enter in relation with others,
- Communicate fluently and orally,
- Get used to his/her environment.
HOME AND SCHOOL PARTNERSHIP
For the fact that communication between home and school is very important for a successful pre-school program, our ways to communicate with you are:
-Instant messages to preferred electronic messenger application
-Notices sent home in children’s school bags.
ENROLMENT AND WITHDRAWAL
Registration starts one or two months before the resumption. However, we can still accept enrolment at anytime base on availability of space. We advise that parents should bring the registered child to look around and get acquainted with the school environment at least a day before the resumption or his first school day.
Any withdrawal of student must be communicated to the school administration at least 30days before the withdrawal. There will be no refund of any fees.
NOS FRAIS DE SCOLARITE / OUR SCHOOL FEES
Frais d’inscription / Registration Fees …………………. N 50, 000
Scolarité trimestrielle / Termly Fees …………………… N 250,000
Séjour supplémentaire / Extra-time: #25,000 per month
Tous les frais doivent être payés au début ou avant la fin du premier mois de chaque trimestre par virement ou par cheque à l’exception des frais de séjour supplémentaire. Tout retard de paiement non notifié au préalable, sera frappé d’une pénalité de N20.000.
All the fees are to be paid at the beginning or before the end of the first month of the term by transfer or by cheque. Any delayed payment that is not notified earlier will attract a fine of N 20,000.
OUR SCHOOL CALENDER
It extends over 9 months including the mid-term break and public holydays period. The resumption is from Monday September 3th 2018 and the vacation will be on Friday, June 29th, 2019.