Considering the importance of the French language in the world in general, and in the Nigerian’s firms and companies in particular, we decided to widen our services by organizing adult classes, in order to help the employers, employees and individuals to meet their various linguistic needs effectively on the professional and socio cultural levels.
For this purpose, we conceived a personalized program adapted to the professional field of each learner, with flexible schedules (Morning and evening) and according to the availability of each one (Course in our buildings or within your offices).
The mentioned program extends over one to three (3) months for the intensive courses and from six (6) to nine (9) months for the regular courses to a preferential rate with very advantageous possibilities of payment.
Thanks to its qualified and passionate teaching staff, all students registered will receive a solid background which guaranteed to them a better future and all this in a suitable environment.
What can you expect from us at the end of your training?
At the end of your training, you will be able:
– To speak French fluently,
– To read and write French very well,
– To travel freely in the French-speaking countries,
– To control the linguistic style related to your professional sector,
– To easily widen your business connections towards the French-speaking countries,
– To obtain work contracts in the banks and Nigerian’s companies where the control of the French language is a true asset today.
– Finally to pass and make a success of the DELF (Diploma of Study of the French Language) with the Alliance Française of Lagos.
|MODULES||INTENSIVE COURSES||REGULAR COURSES||WEEK-END COURSES|
|Monday to Friday||1st option||2nd option||Saturday
|Tuesday and Thursday
|Monday – Wednesday – Friday|
|MORNING||8h – 10h||8h – 10h||8h – 10h||8h – 10h|
|10h – 12h||10h – 12h||10h – 12h||2h – 4h|
|6h – 8h||6h – 8h||6h – 8h||6h – 8h|
We remain at your full disposal for further informations.